Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Swine flu hoax



swine flu hoax
BUY TAMIFLU ONLINE


Tags: swine flu hoax

Blogs from:



swine flu hoax
Order Cheap Tamiflu!



I've been emailing a lot with friends over the past week. I have also been writing a lot -- which while writing, I intended to put up here -- but I keep finding myself so hesitant to do so. Some of it is political. Some of it is philosophical. Some of it is personal. But there is an underlying theme ... NOTE: Perhaps I wasn't too clear when I originally posted this entry, but all of the hard work and research (i.e. the bizarre facts and information, its connection to our present-day world, and the manner in which it is suspiciously connected to a lot of things, as well as the strange pictures) was ... [YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/v/h9r9TCCAblU&rel=1&fs=1&showsearch=0&hd=0] The Department of Health has confirmed a third case of swine flu in Ireland. The department's chief medical officer says a woman from the east of the country who recently returned from New York has tested positive for the H1N1

CLICK HERE AND BUY TAMIFLU ONLINE!


No comments:

Post a Comment